Wednesday, April 18, 2012

J is for Jamie

I've recently finished reading Outlander by Diana Gabaldon for like... the 100th time. Ahhhh, Jamie... I love him. He is only the very BEST crush in the whole wide world. And, really, if you have to have a crush on a fictional character, may as well make him a gorgeous, tall, masculine, strong, red-headed Scot who is also affectionate and has the capacity to love without reserve!

Oh... Jamie, Jamie, Jamie... how you make me smile and dream.

I'm a big fan of fictional crushes... I mean, for the most part they're harmless. The biggest risk really is comparing them to all of the "real" guys out there but, well... okay... that's not good at all. Not that it'll stop me from dreaming.

Other fantastic fictional crushes:
Mike Muldoon from Into the Night by Suzanne Brockmann
Max Bhagat from Breaking Point Suzanne Brockmann
Vane Kattalakis from Night Play by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Sam Donovan from Mr. Perfect by Linda Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment